Kids martial arts
A great activity for kids of all ages!
Would you like to ensure that your child will grow up to be confident, fit and capable of handling themselves regardless of the obstacles they will face? Our classes are jam-packed with fun, fitness and exciting martial arts exercises that kids love! You’ll love our classes too because they’ll bring out the inner champion in your child!
When your child participates in classes, our talented black belt instructors will give your child an incredible workout while instilling important leadership and character building skills. At the same time, your child will develop rock solid self-defense skills to keep them safe.
Today there are dozens of options for fun kid's activities, but none can give your child the benefits they’ll get from taking martial arts classes! From giving kids a lifelong appreciation for fitness and engaging them with other kids their age in a fun and safe setting to teaching kids self-defense and building their self-confidence, our martial arts classes are simply one of the best gifts you can give your child!
Time and time again, parents tell us about the positive changes they see in their kids.
- A great workout that kids love
- Healthy activities that stimulate muscle growth and promote flexibility
- Improved coordination
- Unbreakable focus and concentration that leads to better grades
- A proven system to boost your child's self-esteem
- Critical life lessons to cope with peer pressure and bullying
- Leadership skills that separate your kids from the pack
- An appreciation for goal setting and plenty of positive reinforcement to develop a non-quitting spirit
WORLD CLASS MARTIAL ARTS YOUTH JIU-JITSU PROGRAM:
Learning the fundamentals of Gracie Jiu Jitsu (GJJ) will teach your son or daughter self discipline, self respect, and empower him or her with a new confidence. Under the watchful eye of our excellent coaches, your kids will thrive with plenty of hands on and one-on-one time with our experts.
We supplement our lessons with the “I CAN” program to help them learn the ABCs of what it takes to become a champion in life… Attitude, Behavior and Character!